jeudi 6 novembre 2014

it's showtime !


Hey everyone ! today i am going to publish my first post , hope that you are going to like it.
so i am over my fear of writing now , i am ready to go for better or for worse .
waiting from you  to follow me and get comments, that i would be so happy to answer , ready to put all my thoughts on a digital papers , share with you whenever i am happy , sad , overjoyed , mad , partying .
my national feasts and my tendencies whatever comes to my mind :D 
the most important thing is that i am not Shakespeare , but i will do my best to keep it clean and not stop writing and externalizing .
so welcome abroad , and one thing to remember , it's never a shameful thing to speak up , spread your wings and fly , untie your tongue and speak .
we talk too much but we write too little :D why we don't just reverse it .
Youssef Amir x0x

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire