jeudi 26 février 2015


                                                                       Guest blogging !!! 
Hello there people of the internet.

Khaoula.A here. I’m taking over this blog for the day ,or as some people may to call it “guest blogging”, so yeah I’m guest blogging .

I’m the writer behind the blog “Shared thoughts”. There I post about different subjects, ranging from long feminist rants and debating about social issues to fangirling. You just never know what you will find.

When Youssef first asked to to guest blog for him, I did not know what to do. After giving it some thought  I decided I would just talk to you guys, introduce myself and maybe give you some advice.

So let us start over . Hey ! what’s up. My name is Khaoula.A. I’ll be 18 years old next April (just another way of saying I’m 17 ). I’m a vagabond currently vaga-bound by the pursuit of and English degree and happiness (please) My main interests are politics , literature, psychology and community work (A nerd ,I know).  
Books , theatre and coffee are and will always be my only true loves in this life . My hobbies are mainly reading, watching movies, writing , travelling and overall being a “decent human being”.

I’m an “internet kid”. And, yes, by internet kid I mean that I stay in front of my lap top for hours and hours. Since you are reading this, you may probably be an internet kid too. Or a person who uses the internet on a regular basis. Which is good because I have something to tell you.
You see, during the countless hours I spent exploring the world we call the interwebs, I met a lot of people, who I can now proudly call friends. People who I may never meet, but who I’ll love endlessly forever.

But sadly no matter how many amazing people you may meet out there. There are always those whose, somehow, only goal in life is to send people hate and basically ruin their lives. Which is quite horride, if you ask me. Because some people may have depression, anxiety or family problems and that one hate message may break them down.

We don’t want that, now, do we? So what I’m asking today, dear reader, is to be one of the good guys. Send people love, talk to them, try to help them and cheer them up.

This of course doesn’t only apply to the internet but also to life, in general. Smile at people. When the bus driver screams at you, try and understand that his job is not easy. And that people are probably pissing him off. Try not to take everything personally and look a life from a fun happy side. Play with little children on the street for a second , help an old lady cross the street. Do good because -my friend- good deeds never, ever die.

This article took quit the turn. Didn’t it ? Anyway what I wanted to say is: be nice to people, because you never know what a smile can do. But most importantly be nice to yourself, take the time to get to know yourself and love yourself.

That is it for my little chit chat with you today. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. I sure loved writing it. If you have any comments please leave them bellow or contact me on my e-mail address: abouzidkhaoula@gmail.com

As I always say, remember to stay positive and do more of what makes you happy. And happy valentine’s day . I hope you had loads of fun. I’m out now . I’ll see you very soon, hopefully. Or you can come check out my blog, if you want to (shameless  self promo I know).
          This is today's post !
       don't forget to follow this amazing  person on bloglovin' and visit my Blog shared thoughts .


Lots of love
Khaoula. A

xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire